1. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
2. “The Pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
3. “If you hear a voice within you saying ‘you cannot paint’, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
4. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
5. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
6. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
8. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
9. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
10. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
What are the top 10 quotes?
1. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
2. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
3. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
4. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
5. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
6. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
7. “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” – Ronald Reagan
8. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
9. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
10. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
What are 10 words that bring you inspiration?
1. Aspire – To strive to attain a goal or a level of excellence.
2. Hope – To desire or wish for a certain thing to happen.
3. Courage – Strength in the face of fear or difficulty.
4. Adventure – Exciting or unusual experience.
5. Gratitude – Appreciation of what one has.
6. Wonder – A feeling of amazement and curiosity.
7. Purpose – Having a sense of meaning, direction, and intentionality.
8. Kindness – The act of being generous and considerate.
9. Achievement – Succeeding in accomplishing a goal.
10. Love – An emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.
What is a very powerful quote?
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ” – Nelson Mandela. This powerful quote carries a timeless message of resilience and perseverance. It speaks to the strength and courage of the human spirit in the face of adversity – the idea that we can overcome obstacles and succeed in spite of them.
In addition, it serves as a reminder that failure, while painful, is a natural part of life and should not be viewed as a dead-end. Ultimately, this quote encourages us to rise above our failures and focus on our successes.
By tackling every challenge and pushing forward regardless of the outcome, we can achieve greatness and enjoy the ultimate glory of life.
What is the saying of all time?
One of the more popular sayings of all time is “Live and let live”. This phrase encourages tolerance and understanding of others. It speaks to the idea that people should live their own lives without interference or judgment from others.
It is best used when speaking to the idea that each person should have the freedom to live in the way they choose, while respecting the decisions of those around them. This saying is often used as a reminder that life is too short to waste by worrying about what others think or do – instead, it’s best to focus on living our own lives and taking care of ourselves.
What is quote of the day today?
The quote of the day today is “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact” by Les Brown. This quote is a reminder to make the most of every opportunity that we have in life, whether it’s to do something meaningful with friends or to take steps towards achieving our goals.
We all have the potential to make a positive impact on the world, so let’s make sure to keep this quote in mind and try to make the most of every opportunity.
What is the greatest quote in history?
Some of the most well known and thought-provoking quotes from throughout history include “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth” by Marcus Aurelius, “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” by Maya Angelou, and “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” by Dr.
Seuss. Ultimately, what quote one finds to be the greatest in history comes down to personal preference and how strongly the message of the quote resonates with the individual.